Friday, January 14, 2011

What If

Meg Frampton from Meg & Dia (see also: Dia Frampton/Yellow Butterfly).

I'm really happy with how this turned out. The expression was hard to work out and I'm worried that her features aren't as recognizable as they would have been at a different angle (and therefore I must draw her again, so that people look at it and say "OLOOKMEG"), nevertheless, I really like the composition with her long hair. As you can see, I made a couple colored variations. Not sure which one I like best. Which one do you like?

I may add onto this later, and turn it into a painting/sketch hybrid, or just add more. Like I say, I really like the composition with the hair and feel like it has potential.

Drawing practice: ONWARD!



1 comment:

  1. I would say go with either the monochrome or the purple hair. The purple seems to fit it better.

    ReplyDelete