Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trip

"Are you, um... are you and Trip... y'know..."
"Are me and Trip what?"
"Y'know... are you together?"
"Trip enslaved me. And if I don't do what she says, she causes me a lot of pain. And if I still don't do what she says, she kills me."
"Alright! I've just always fancied my chances with Trip, y'know... but if there's something already there, I'm not the kind of guy to go muscling in-"
"Pigsy. She can hear every word we say."

-Monkey and Pigsy

I finished Enslaved today, and it was a fantastic game. Especially after Pigsy showed up; some of the dialogue got to be really humorous then. I really wish it was longer, though. I would have liked to see more of Trip and Monkey's relationship.

I have to say, Trip is a great character (as I was saying with Monkey). I'm usually very difficult to please with the eye candy female leads in video games; I really don't like sexy babe inserts that are only there to please the male demographic. Trip, however, was sweet and innocent, but also sassy and lovable. As always, the fantastic voice acting made the character.

If I ever considered going lesbian for a video game girl, it would be Trip.

1 comment: