Sunday, January 30, 2011

MaD T-Shirts (pt 3.5)

This morning I revised my design from last night. I did a more "finished" looking version for my DeviantART account, in which I found old portraits and woodcuts of people and made them into a textured background (do you see the people? Do you see 'em??). Then I added ink splatters, because ink splatters are the lazy man's answer to a static composition (in other words, it makes the picture flow).

Anyway. The paint splatters looked so much better that I added them to the t-shirt design, too. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I think it's a thousand times better with the splatters. Before I was like, "Something is missing..." But I couldn't quite figure it out. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freaking good at drawing!! Seriously i want to be as good as you are...i used to be good at drawing but i have lost my talent:( you got a big fan now from Finland! I just fell in love with your work!

    ReplyDelete